As expected, Apple’s new iPhone 5 has been hugely popular among users. It’s been mentioned that they probably sold 8 million units in the iPhone 5’s launch weekend. One of the most popular new features is the brand new 4-inch taller screen. App developers have taken full advantage of this added space and we’re here to share 7 updated apps for the iPhone 5’s longer screen. Without further ado:
1. Yelp - Yelp is a great app to use to search for great restaurants, good coffee shops, outdoor attractions, etc. One of the best aspects of Yelp is the ability to read reviews from the locals and add reviews of your own.
3. Evernote - Evernote is a great easy-to-use Productivity app that helps you organize and remember everything across all of the devices you use. It’s easy to take notes, save images, create lists and record voice reminders using Evernote. All notes are completely searchable as well.
4. Kindle - The Kindle app is a reading application that allows users the ability to read Kindle books, newspapers, magazines and PDFs on a simple and easy-to-use interface.
5. StumbleUpon - The StumbleUpon app is a great and easy way to find new and interesting web pages, photos and videos across the web. You can search by various interests including humor, music, marketing, music and more.
6. Flipboard - Similar the Pulse application, Flipboard is a great app that creates a personalized magazine based on content that is being shared with you. You can sync your Facebook newsfeed, Twitter feed, Instagram photos, videos from YouTube and much more.